Lockdown, Day 104

Still feeling rather fragile and my batteries can best be described as flat and drained. The more I try to dig deep inside to raise some energy the less I am finding. Add in how completely alone and isolated that I feel and even dragging myself out of bed is a challenge. My usual loss of voice which happens when I'm tired is well underway and it hurts. I really wish I could just go to bed and stay there until Christmas. I need something to look forward to and I can't think of anything. 

My so called family here don't want anything to do with me, my 'real' family are not interested other than to tell me when I do something wrong (i.e. all the time) and nobody has given a toss how the 3 of us are doing through lockdown. The only constant enquiry has been from Mikey's school; and unfortunately he only has 1 more year left there.
Mikey has just learnt that next year he is a Falcon! He is quite happy and excited about this - the TA he has had this year is going with him which has really helped. All we have to do now is try to get him into a good secondary school, easier said than done in Ashford.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried