Lockdown, Day 108

It may still be lockdown, but I have aged another year...Next year is a big one, but I'm just counting down to the end of Lockdown and no further!!

Andy has hopefully helped solve the snoring issue, he has bought me a sleep mask with built in blue tooth wireless headphones, that way I can listen to whatever I want and it won't disturb his snoring!! I just wish I liked audio books as it would speed up my reading no end!! I also have a few new books to get through, although mine are not looking the most cheerful, one is even titled Lockdown and is about a pandemic!! But I am not sure we have got to the stage the book is set in!!! I am also looking forward to later as I have a bottle of bubbles chilling nicely in the fridge, and only me to drink it! Maybe the reading can wait until tomorrow!

It is now after 2pm and Mikey is still upstairs getting dressed; although from the noise I doubt much dressing is going on! Maybe the X Box is in need of a holiday and a break as well as me...it would be nice to have a conversation not centred around the last game he played... Well I can dream I suppose!

My other treat today is a very bad for me cake that my husband has made and decorated for me! Thankfully Mikey has not had a hand in the decorations so we will not have 100s and 1000s all over the house! His style is best described as crazy...suits him really!! I think that mixed with the vast majority of the bottle in the fridge should ensure a good nights sleep as I embark on my last year of my 40s!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90