Lockdown, Day 109

Not feeling so upbeat today...but I have coped with an review of how Mikey is coping without losing it. So I am proud of me at least.

Last night we had a Zoom drinks party for my birthday and I really enjoyed it! Plus I had a couple of glasses of prosecco so all good!! As birthdays go I really enjoyed it, but now all I can think of is that I currently have nothing definite to look forward to... Mikey and I have been talking about what we would like to do...but technically I am still shielding at the moment and the thought of going out terrifies me...i really don't want to go anywhere until I know I am safe...

I know I am being a coward, but as the US have finally realised that kidney and type II diabetic patients are at great risk because of how the virus attacks kidneys. I would rather start dialysis slowly and not as a  emergency. I have avoided catching anything serious since Christmas and my intention is to continue this...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90