Lockdown, Day 110

If I am honest, I am struggling again. My Birthday has been and gone - I really enjoyed my day and evening, but now I'm feeling totally empty as the days ahead are looming, completely empty with nothing to look forward to.

There are a couple of things Mikey and I have chatted about that we want to do over the summer, One is Wingham Wildlife Park after I watched all the live walks around the park during Lockdown, and another is a trip to London. The wildlife park feels very doable as it is all sorted for social distancing etc with controlled, timed entrances that have to be pre booked. But London scares me at the best of times, and having seen the pictures of last weekend with a total lack of social distancing happening it isn't making me feel any better or happier about going. Plus I know how exhausted I am all the time and that wonderful nagging voice on my shoulder tells me that I would make his trip miserable for him.

Other than those 2 we really don't have any other ideas - although he has now seen a trailer for the new Scooby Doo Movie...I guess I could sleep through it!! Andy and I were also talking yesterday about doing something for his birthday, a Nerf fight at home and a BBQ as we seem to have enough guns to arm most of Ashford!!!And I'm sure most 10 year old boys would be happy with Burgers and sausages!! I could try to get them to eat salad but I guess that is a daft idea!!! Mikey is just more concerned about having enough ketchup!! (reminder to make sure it is reduced salt and sugar!!!) And big bowls of crisps to munch through...no doubt he will hae set ideas about which kinds he wants!

 I just want a comfortable garden chair, my water feature and my fire pit, a warm evening and sitting outside relaxing

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90