Lockdown, Day 111

Back to some kind of normality today!! Poor Mikey has horrible toothache; it has had no effect on his desire to live on chocolate, but we have managed to get him an emergency appointment on Monday! He has promised me that he will be really brave, but I think the most they will do are X-rays as they are not allowed to do any treatment involving drilling etc at the moment.But in the meantime we are dosing him up on calpol and his X Box seems really good at distracting him from toothache!

Poor Andy has had a tough day...work is not letting up on him at all and his list of calls seems to be growing by the second. He did escape to work briefly today, Mikey and I got as far as the Co-op and I seemed to be the only person in there wearing a mask. I don't care - I just wanted to stay safe! Mikey didn't wear his - but trying to attach it to his ears is always fun!

I wish we could do something this weekend, just to get out of this house and Ashford...But I'm still shielding and trying to behave - even if nobody else is. My big problem at the moment is I have nothing planned to look forward to. It is tough to plan much as Big Brother could still not let me out! One good thing today was my HbA1c results. I'm now back to pre diabetes levels, so I must be doing something right! It was actually good knowing that I'm not sabotaging myself for once!! Also I'm not going to get nagged into having another test until January! But I still have Renal and anaemia tests in September...It would be so nice to not have any looming in my future, just for 6 months....

Today's issue is that my back is complete agony, the pain feels as though it is shooting up and down and I just want to stretch my back out, the way I feel at the moment I may have to resort to a dose of morphine before I try to go to bed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90