Lockdown, Day 132

Well I have made it!!! Today is officially the last day of Lockdown. Some restrictions are being re-introduced, but shielding is not one of them!!

Looking back to March 2020, there are not many stand out moments... My favourite is probably Rory breaking the sound barrier as a firework was set off during the clap for carers. If you blinked you missed the black and white streak heading towards our garden. I honestly had no clue he could move that fast - his paws didn't seem to actually touch the ground and it took a while to find him again! But at least the daft boy headed for home rather than anywhere else!!

Other than that I have pretty much stuck where I was meant to be. Mikey and I have escaped a couple of times to the Co-op for essentials (aka sweets!!) but other than that, 1 trip to see my Mum on Mikey's birthday, I have only been at home or in hospital. My Christmas trip has finally got closer to an end with my colonoscopy which proved there is, at this point, no cancer in my bowel. The consultant I saw over Christmas never actually mentioned that cord, but my lymph nodes were inflamed so I think he just panicked! If he had actually bothered to talk to me I could have told him I had no other symptoms and wouldn't have had to spend the time downing the wonderful stuff which cleaned me out! I have never felt as empty as I did that afternoon in May.

At this point my laptop gave up....I'm blaming the heat so I collapsed an a grumpy heap!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90