Released Day 3

Another tough night - mainly as just as I went up to bed Andy got called from work...I came down at 1am and he was still working on the problem and he finally made it to bed at around 2.30... Mikey was not impressed when his laptop was playing up and he was expressing his displeasure with it; but the noise from the junior bedroom soon stopped and when I looked in there was just a heap of duvet and some hair sticking out of it! His only moan so far today is a lack of chocolate to snack on...I would offer him an apple but the result of that kind of thing is one hell of a noise!!

Luckily Andy is finishing work early today - but that will result in him wanting to sleep; I may try to convince him to go up to bed if Mikey is down here which may make the rest of my day easier!

Not really got much planned for today as I am still pretty much dead on my feet and still terrified of going out unless there is no other option! I know I am going to have to get used to all this - but I see no reason to go out for now reason and put myself at greater risk, especially as the R rate is still increasing. Plus the weather is still rather sticky which just drains my energy even faster than normal. I really need to talk about this when I see Dr Klebe in September as my energy levels are far lower than they were this time last year and I hate feeling this useless and worthless, and not knowing how to help/improve how I feel. It is impacting on both my and my families lives.

Thankfully Andy cooked dinner yesterday, although I didn't eat any and he has proved his inability to carve a chicken in any way! Hacked is a much better description of the slaughter he inflicted on that poor bird!! Maybe he needs to practice more!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90