Released, Day 4

Last night is officially classed as a nightmare. The pain around my right kidney was horrific and it really felt as though there was something stabbing it. This morning my whole lower back is agony and I know full well that paracetamol will do nothing and I can't be bothered to take any.

At the moment Mikey is still wandering around in a completely naked state! Both of us have asked him to at least put a pair of pants on but so far he is refusing point blank to even consider it! The last time I saw him he was busy buying new cars on Forza...taking after Mum it seems! But Citroen is not an option so he is buying Aston Martins and Ferrarris!! Can I take this as a proud Mum Moment???

I'm also waiting for Sainsburys to deliver as we have no bread etc for lunch until they do! Although I'm seriously thinking of just sticking to water to try to hydrate as much as I can before the heat hits on Thursday - but then I may follow Mikey's example and stay naked and in my bedroom all day!

Until the pain fades I can't see myself doing too much. Even a slight movement is creating shooting pain across the small of my back, and I can honestly say I do not want this continuing any longer. I'm considering morphine next just so I can deal with the shopping when Sainsbury's arrive.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90