Lockdown Day 51 part 2!

Well I'm home and the scoping is all done! Just as I thought, nothing has been found and all lymph nodes are present and none swollen...so quite what the A&E Dr saw at Christmas is a mystery!! I am officially mysterious now!!

As procedures go it was not enjoyable but I can now say I have seen my appendix and, for me, eating sweetcorn is totally pointless and a complete waste of time!!

But one positive is I have broken my spell of bad experiences at Canterbury Hospital! I was cannulated easily, got through the procedure with only light sedation and left on the same day as I was meant to!! My blood pressure even behaved and the nurse made me a lovely cup of tea with chocolate biscuits to recover with afterwards! All in all it was not the horrific experience I was expecting. I am now shattered and all I had to do was lie on a bed and discuss Faberge eggs with the consultant! Slightly surreal at the time to be honest!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried