Lockdown, Day 51

Sorry, Just didn't get round to blogging anything yesterday...to be honest all I did was eat lunch, moan about not being able to eat anything else after it, supply snacks for Mikey and then take laxitives...Summed up my life perfectly!


I wish the medical profession could find a way of not starving patients prior to any procedures...once Covid-19 is out of the way I'm sure they could have a good think about it! Chocoholics go into withdrawal and they get grumpy and snappy...not nice for relatives. Plus I've made a huge dent in Andy's apple juice trying to get the horrible liquid laxitive down, and Mikey was not impressed that Mum had hogged the bathroom for so long!

To be honest I'm not sure if the effect on me is the drug or the fact I'm terrified about what is being done and looked for this afternoon. It isn't helped by ANdy not being allowed in to the hospital so I'm going to have to listen and report back once I'm released! 

Both cats are being totally daft this morning, no idea why other than maybe the wind has freaked them out! Misty was very clingy and cuddly earlier until my stomach growled as her...I think she then decided it was time to wind poor old Rory up (I do feel sorry for him, he is a battered cat husband!)

The announcement from Boris last night appears to have created far more questions than answers...I think I am staying in for the forseeable future as my level or vuneralbilility has not altered, this horrible virus causes kidney failure in healthy people - I dread to think what it would do to my poor old beans!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried