Lockdown, Day 52

This has been a decidedly odd day...Mikey has done Mathletics (3 sections) and has also written a short guide to Anglo Saxon Britain...well typed as writing makes his hand hurt so I went for the lesser of the available evils by suggesting typing rather than arguing to try to get him to write! The other advantage of typing is I can read it!

I'm slightly shocked anyway as I slept for 11 hours! I only woke up when Mikey poked me! If he hadn't I would probably still be sleeping serenely... I'm now completely in love with Fentanyl as it got me through yesterday with no issues or flash backs and by the time I went to bed knocked me out nicely and kept me out for a long time...can I get a safe version of it for home!?! Based on my recent sleep patterns I would adore to get real sleep every night for a change!

Unfortunately my good mood didn't last long as I am still really tired! And People seem to be increasingly getting more and more stupid the longer this pandemic goes on. Why are people convinced that petitions are better when you don't agree something than actually speaking to another human? When are the idiots going to learn that, throughout history there are many examples showing that talking can and does work whereas hiding and being faceless while moaning and whinging never achieves anything! I'm not going to share Andy's full response as it was racist but hard not to disagree with! My overwhel ing desire is to go and cough over the particular person! Although I an officially Covid Free and I actually saw my results whilst I was in Canterbury Hospital yesterday!! But they would not know that, and I am good at coughing when needed!!

I think Mikey may have brain ache now! I've just been firing questions about the CV-19 pandemic and the lockdown at him! He did start off well, but then every answer became Dad's Farts - amusing when you are 9 but not really what I wanted to record for posterity! It was starting to become as annoying as every answer to a maths question being Pi...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lockdown, Day 73

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown 3; Day 27