Lockdown, Day 53

I'm decidedly fed up with British weather,. On Saturday I was in a summer top and far too warm, not I'm finding jumper and my hands are permanently frozen. I know I should be used to this, but is is windy and cold; whilst also being sunny...argh!!!I'd just like a system to settle over us and stay put! Ev even rain would be better than all this changeable stuff!

Last night was not as good a sleep as Monday! I obviously need more Fentanyl...even though, as I read last night, it is 50 times more lethal than Heroin. I'm fine with that as I slept better than I can remember sleeping for months, or maybe years!! I did find out that it is used on death row inmates in Arkansas, but I had 50mcl, they start at 500! But as a way to go, it doesn't sound too bad!

Mikey is currently busy trying to make money on one of his x box games...if the kills the Slasher he gets paid $50,000!! But before he does he has come down for some lunch and some maths! I am a cruel and heartless mother!!

I've just had a phone call from Canterbury Hospital to check I am OK after Monday and also that I have no covid symptoms! I tested negative so if I've now got it most likely I caught it there and they have lost their Covid Free status! I feel fine except for poxy Hayfever that is always bad at this time of year. I'm now blaming the wind weather blowing pollen around from all the trees here...maybe I need to live in a bubble so I can be free of Virus and Pollen!! Although I'd need a good supply of oxygen as it would have to be made of clear plastic as I'd hate missing out on anything else!! 

I think I need to find some gloves - not for health reasons but because I;m freezing  and my nails have gone blue! Today seems to be one of those days where my body hates me and wants to make me miserable...can I have a body transplant yet? At least then I'd bet a new pair of kidneys and be around to support Mikey and see him grown up...






 
I love this photo of my Dad, as I've not seen my Mum for weeks I'm missing him more than ever. My overwhelming memory of this pandemic is going to be how quickly it spread and the chaos that has followed in it's wake...And how I wish I was closer to my family rather than isolated in a town where my supposed family hate me and just want me to get on and die.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried