Lockdown 3; Day 13

 Yet another bad night - but for once it wasn't just insomnia or a snoring Andy! But this time it was due to pain and was as far from comfortable as it was possible to be! I used to be very proud that I didn't notice pain...I missed the pain from Kidney Stones, I gave birth with no pain relief, I had a heart attack without bothering and drove home from Medway ( with Mikey) after it. But now, or at least last night, the pain was off the scale for me at anyway!

I have a horrible feeling that this is something that I am going to have to get used to now. I did take some paracetamol at 1am and that did help enough to get me to sleep by 3.30... Mikey was also having a 'not sleeping' night and was still wide awake when I went back to bed. As a result it is now 10 am and he is dead to the world! I have to admit that he does still look adorably cute when he is sleeping - probably because he isn't talking at me!

Misty really appreciates either Andy or me getting up during the night as she uses that as a way to get outside! She could use her cat flap but Andy locks it at night to try to reduce the gifts coming back! She does have a habit of bringing them home live....maybe she is trying to encourage us to catch our own food, but we have a habit of catching them and letting them go...she is really not happy about that! She has in the past brought live ones home and hasn't released them downstairs, we only found out when Rory caught one and proudly brought it downstairs! Hopefully it had not been living up there too long! But the stupid boy was obviously working with Misty as he dropped it and Andy and I then had to catch it from under the sofa! That ended up with me flat on the floor trying to push it out while Andy trapped it. Those mice can't half move fast!! It was released eventually, Rory had watched the pair of us with great interest and didn't offer to help at all!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Lockdown, Day 90

Worried