Lockdown 3; Day 20 Part 2

 I am not sure what is happening to my head at the moment - but I have just had enough. I'm totally drained, my exhaustion is exhausted and all I feel like doing is crying and sobbing. But I can't do that as it would make Mikey freak out and trying to get him to do any work is still along the lines of smashing my head on a wall, constantly.

I still can't see any sign of this all ending. In theory I should be vaccinated by mid February but I still have heard nothing about when or where. I'm also still waiting to find when I have to go in for my next scan - and the pain in my right side is not easing and I really do not want to go to A&E which is what the stone clinic have told me to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90