Lockdown 3;Day 20

 This is really getting to me now, it is dragging and January feels as it it is never going to end. 

This morning Mikey has a Zoom lesson at 9am and to say he is not happy is an understatement! He went upstairs to collect some notes 20 minutes ago and has only just come back down (without his notes) and is dragging his feet a la Zombie mode! 

One thing I have found is that I'm getting far too many old memories back. I must be recreating links in my brain again...why now is beyond me! But it is making me feel rather uncomfortable as they pop into my head at the strangest times.

A major disadvantage of not sleeping is that I have too much extra time for thinking...last night I came up with a list of things I wanted to write about...now; I can't recall a single one. 

Andy has just been talking to me about a time I got a quote for motor insurance - but I have absolutely no recollection of it...so it is not just old memories that have vanished!

It is decidedly odd trying to write while Mikey and his class are having a catch up! If anything odd turns up blame them!! There are so many voices that need to break! We have just heard about a dog snotting over everyone!! Mikey is now shrieking at school!! But I love this teacher - she has told him to look after me!!

If I'm honest I an feeling decidedly lonely at the moment, even though I'm in a very small house with Mikey and Andy. Mikey doesn't want to talk to me and Andy is working on ignoring me as much as he can... The cats are busy being cats and only want affection on their terms and when they want. I really wish I could get Andy over his fear of dogs so I could at least have a companion to talk to.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90