Lockdown 3; Day 25

 All booked in for my vaccine on Monday. Andy was not impressed that I have to go to Canterbury - but I'm just pleased I am finally getting stabbed! I have honestly been terrified for the last 11 months, especially once I heard how this adorable virus attacked kidneys. Mine are crap without any help from a Chinese virus...

Mum is booked in for Tuesday, Andy had his almost a month ago and my sister has had hers as she is currently volunteering as a vaccine hub!  So we should all be protected thankfully...

Having assured the nurse yesterday that I feel fine I'm now feeling far too hot and decidedly rough...but I'm getting that injection! The GPs in Ashford don't appear to be doing anything at all...my appointment was made through the Renal Dept at Canterbury Hospital. Dr Klebe did ask if I'd had it in passing and I just laughed! But as I told him that my GP was worrying about my blood results and he explained there was no reason to I think he has changed his opinion of them. I am actually now in a position to explain the results to them - if I could actually get to speak to a Dr rather than a nurse!

On plus point this week is that Mikey is actually up to date with his Maths and his Darwin Biography is underway...but he is still refusing to go to sleep at a sensible time... I really feel like he is the wall for me to try to destroy with my head... At the moment I just want to get him back into a sensible routine for when he finally gets back to school...In theory we are going to get the school decision before he goes back; This is currently the worry that keeps me awake. The North or Towers would be a complete nightmare for him as they would chew him up and spit him out very quickly. I need to find the energy in case we have to start fighting... I do not want him turning into the thugs I have seen in the uniforms from those schools.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Do I keep Going?

Worried

Lockdown, Day 90